The aim of the Real Estate Cadastral Measurement study programme is to prepare highly qualified specialists of real estate cadastral measurements with broad erudition who have knowledge of measurement engineering and related fields, who are able to prepare topographic and geodetic plans, mark construction projects and perform control geodetic surveys, identify and correct real estate cadastral data, use, manage and update state spatial data sets, to respond to business environment, technological changes and needs in a flexible way.
Technologies of Real Estate Formation and Valuation
Real Estate Cadastre
After completing the study programme of Real Estate Cadastral Measurements, students gains professional competence which allows to:
- perform cadastral measurements of real estate objects,
- arrange documents for real property transactions and legally register them,
- form and rearrange land parcels,
- compile plans and cadastral maps for various purposes,
- store, systematize and analyse the data concerning real estate objects.
Graduates can be employed in different companies, offices and organizations related to the activities of cadastral measurements, geodesy, cartography, relevant to economics and other needs of the state: in the State Enterprise “Centre of Registers”, State Enterprise “State Land Fund”, National Land Service or its territorial departments as well as enterprises pursuing cadastral measurements of real property objects.